HISTORY

Calvary Chapel of Prineville was founded in May of 2002. It started with a small group which met in an elementary school library. As attendance began to increase the church moved to a larger space at another local school,  a small storefront, into the Belknap corner building in 2008 and now recently purchased in 2019 the former

St. Andrews Episcopal Church on 1st Street.

 

During that time, Calvary Prineville has been involved in the community in various ways, sponsoring local events and working with other churches and organizations in order to meet urgent needs, just to name a couple. Beginning in 2014, however, the Lord began to expand our vision to include not only the community in which we live but also the utter most parts of the Earth.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

 807 E 1st  St. (Physical) PO Box 378 (Mailing)     |      Prineville, Oregon 97754      |     (541) 362-1125 - Call or Text 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Vimeo Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Blogger Social Icon

© 2023 by HARMONY. Proudly created with Wix.com